Thursday, October 8, 2009

Voice Thread

Hello everyone! Here is the url for my voice thread:
http://voicethread.com/share/654544/

2 comments:

  1. Mandy,
    You did a great job on your VT. Testing in schools is one of the biggest issues we all face. I spent the first 3 weeks of the school year assessing my kindergartners one at a time. Although these assessments were useful, I felt pressured by the set timeline and it limited time for me to bond and get to know my students. Most of the testing I deal with now is county wide, but in the past I have experiences state mandated testing many times. It truly does take away from quality teaching and puts a lot of pressure on teachers. I wish I did have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your voice thread was great! I really enjoyed hearing about the issues you face in your classroom. I am fortunate in being in PE that I don't have to worry about teaching mateiral for the standardized testing, however, it is very frustrating to me because I have students pulled out of my classes at all times because of remediation. It makes things very frustrating! Good luck and good post!
    Trisha Smart (Faulkner)

    ReplyDelete